Monday, August 24, 2009

Please Comment or Become a Follower, Make Ryan Stop Crying Himself to Sleep

First of all, thats a lie, I'll still cry myself to sleep...however

Nobody comments. I know it's pretty much just my mom reading this, but MOM, COMMENT! COME ON! somebody......hello? I'm thinking that even Mom is lying to me about reading this, haha...you know it's bad when your Mom lies to you about it....

So the plan is, I'm definitely gonna have like 8 readers built up by next year, a solid 8 hopefully, and when I no doubt get injured doing this, THOSE 8 CAN SPREAD THE WORD OF THIS LEGENDARY STORY...and it's failure...

The injury will no doubt occur in entertaining fashion though, perhaps getting jacked up by a rather large dude, so stay tuned in morbid fascination at least...

6 comments:

  1. #2! And, once you get back to campus, your car should be rockin' one of these:

    http://www.alumniconnections.com/olc/pub/SYR/cpages/article3.jsp?chapter=32&org=SYR

    Have you seen 'em? Be one of the first on campus to get one...then tell all of your friends.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You'll definitely be crying yourself to sleep during training camp next year, I know I spent pretty much all camp this year doing that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You should really make this link your Face Book status, often. That will certainly get some much wanted traffic to your super sweet blog.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Also, you need a twitter man. Come on now.

    ReplyDelete