Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Back to the Gym

So I lifted on Monday, the first day I tried to walk. On this day of first-in-a-whiles, I drove for the first time (not supposed to for another 5 weeks), walked for the first time (not supposed to for another 2 weeks), and lifted weights (god knows). I also went to physical therapy for the first time, with the greatest PT in history Colleen O'Hara.

I'm a retard because I did all this the first day I tried to walk, I think I got all excited about it and went a little far because I'm hurting pretty bad still, and it's Wednesday. I felt alive again though for the first time in a while and lifted pretty well, considering. I was putting up a lot less weight than I was doing before I left though.

So FOR THE RECORD, this is the starting pont. I weighed in at 160 lbs. I was 174 before the injury, so I'm hoping to get those pounds back on pretty quickly.

My entire upper body has that first-time-lift-in-awhile pain, and I can barely half crutch around and can I just say I feel fucking incredible. It's on....slowly.

No comments:

Post a Comment