Saturday, August 22, 2009

Last Day at NFL Films, moving forward

Definitely was weird leaving NFL Films today. I worked my ass off at that place all summer. I hope that I made some sort of impact, I really do. There are a lot of great people there and it's just a class organization all the way. I was lucky to have interned there. I'm gonna miss it. Maybe some day I'll be back, who knows.

Some notes about whats going on in the life of your favorite (only) hopeless walk on:

-Leaving for Cuse on Friday -classes start Mon.

-Gotta buy a bed, and all other applicable furniture during next weekend. Anyone have a bed for cheap? I do mean cheap. I'm cool with peed on stuff.

-Have tickets to Birds preseason game vs. Jacksonville on Thursday (thanks Lindsay) and if anyone is going and wants to tailgate........I'll be tailgating........oh I'll be tailgating

-Working out again today (day 3 in gym) as well as Monday, Wednesday, and Friday morning before I leave for school. Making minor progress, not being able to lift while standing or do any legs stuff is hurting me badly.

-In terms of my health I'm walking around a tiny bit more, gimping, and it still hurts like hell. Not much to report in terms of a serious breakthrough I CAN USEEE MY LEGGGSSS AGAINNNN........not just yet. stay on the line

No comments:

Post a Comment