Monday, August 24, 2009

Last Week around Philly

First off, I'm back up to 167...that was fast. Feeling better about myself working out and stuff, went to physical therapy again today and I'm coming along really well. Still can't really walk correctly, but am limping along, little worried about Syracuse ice f'ing my day up, but lets hope for a temperate Syracuse winter....HAHA

Some random thoughts:

-I'm filming a faux highlight and standup tomorrow back at Films for my demo reel thingie. Slightly nervous to be in those sweet studios on camera, but nobodys watching anyway (kinda like hopelesswalkon.com, where nobody is reading, so who cares anyway) ...dance like nobodys watc......no, no no...stop that

-In the Air Tonight...isn't it just timeless?

-Goin to the Mike Vick Debut...really looking forward to the people protesting and whatnot, it's going to be riotous and entertaining, no doubt. I'm rooting for the guy, not because I like him, but because he represents the anti-hero at this point, against all the sort of douchebags that I hate trying to dictate someone else's life. It's gone too far, Mikey (see previous posts) Show em all up, please.

-I got some football cleats, since previously in my vaunted flag football days I was using soccer cleats, and these were on sale and pretty damn cheap. I stare at them often.

-I'm looking forward to getting back up to 'Cuse and getting a look at our team. There is a walk-on meeting this week, which I will be going to, even though I clearly can't play this year. I'm going to see if I can get involved though in some capacity this year, whatever they need.

-Comments on the Ben Roethlisberger case to come tomorrow most likely. And more stuff. Come back and read. Please....please come back....

-Feeling good tonight, another good workout today. 10/4 over and out

2 comments:

  1. "filming a faux highlight and standup tomorrow back at Films for my demo reel thingie."

    What the hell does that mean? Explain thyself!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was able to be filmed in the NFL studios doing a standup like HI welcome to Total Access I'm ryan doyal blah blah blah, then a highlight like you would see on espn w/ me talking over it, like oh and a great catch there by johnny smith, etc...good times, i sweated profusely

    ReplyDelete