Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Back At Syracuse, on an Island

So I'm back at Syracuse. The only bad news is that I'm basically on an island. I'll explain. Our apt currently has no:

1. internet
2. TV
3. couch, or any chairs whatsoever to sit on. there is random shit thrown around the room.
4. microwave
5. toaster
6. broken oven
7. screens on 50% of windows

Right now if I go outside, I can steal a neighbors internet intermittently before it loses it's very weak signal. I am huddled outside doing just that for this covert, rogue update.

So yeah. I apologize for the lack of updates, as I've been living on a f--ing island. Anyway, I will be making a large update w/ several posts tomorrow detailing my progress, including going to the walk-on meeting (can still barely walk, so don't worry, just getting the low down on next year)

so STAY TUNED and keep the love coming. TELL YOUR FRIENDS!

No comments:

Post a Comment