Saturday, August 15, 2009

Injury Update

So I've been bebopping around without my cast, having a good old time. I'm a fucking healing beast. No actually it's been pretty painful, and swells up everyday, but with the aid of crutches still I'm sorta walking around. I'm pretty much spiting my body and just trying to walk on it a bit. It's hard not to when there's no cast there.

I'm wearing a supporter boot kind of thing. My foot can be shoved into a shoe, but it looks all fat, like the leg and foot belong to a 400 pound guy who had to squeeze into the shoe. This entetains me and I sometimes make BUM BUMBUM noises as I walk around, like Godzilla or something.

One day at a time. Soon enough I'll be running around...did I mention the doctor said that I could expect to begin running by the spring? Like Februaryish? Thats laughable. November. Or maybe my trying to run by November is laughable...whatever. We'll see what happens.

BUM BUM BUM BUM BUM..Godzilla out...

No comments:

Post a Comment