Monday, August 10, 2009

Some Background Info

So I figured it would be a decent idea to post some background information about me and a bit of why I'm doing this. I'm 24, and go to Syracuse University. I started school at 21 at Montgomery Country Community College in the suburbs outside of Philly, continued school at Santa Monica College (CA) in ...Santa Monica...and again to Montgomery before going to Syracuse.

I've done a lot of retarded stuff thus far in my life, so this should continue a tradition of idiocy that dates back to around age 12. Football has been a passion of mine since I was 18, and became fed up with soccer, which I had played my whole life. Also, I was on drugs, which led me to become fed up with a whole lot of things at the time. (No longer on drugs, do enjoy a beer or two)

Anyway, I got tired of just dreaming about playing football. I figured that I could try out, and if I get my ass kicked all over, which most likely will happen, thats cool, I can say I tried. The experience was there. If I succeed, I get to play football. There would be nothing worse than looking back and thinking, I really could have tried that, and never did.

Really, there's no decision making process here for me, it just needs to happen. I love the game. I've spent the entire summer interning at NFL Films and I go home and read football rumors and X's and O's after being in the mecca of football for 8-9 hours already. This definitley is something that just needs to happen.

I'm pretty sure no one is paying attention to this yet, or knows of it's existence, BUT if there are any questions, all you readers can feel free to post them in the comments. (That means you, Mom)

2 comments:

  1. I just found out about this...always one of the last to know if not the last. Why do you want to get your body all busted up if not for millions of $$$. I don't get it...but always believe in following your dreams in this life, otherwise things can get pretty dull out there. Maybe there is another way of following your dreams without getting busted up in doing it, I think certain types of bodies are made for the game and maybe other's are not?? Will you know when to quit the physical part and just participate intellectually?? Oh my God, call me when it's over... spoken like a worried Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. god dammit mom you're embarassing me all the guys are looking at meeeee hahah

    ReplyDelete