Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Setback

After getting rid of the ankle brace for a few days and generally feeling excellent, with tons of progress and the like, I'm pretty banged up.

There is bruising at the bottom of the ankle/heel area, and it's swelled up nicely. I don't know what the hell I did to it. I didn't tweak it at any point, at least that I felt, that stuck out.

More in a couple days. I'm lifting like a champion, eating like a champion, and doing all the right things. But I'm getting frustrated.

I'm like 2 months ahead of schedule. But I'm F--king frustrated, no two ways about it. This has been going on for months already. I'm making a couple calls and I'm going to find a way to pony up a bit of my no money to get some physical therapy. I'm told its next to unheard of to have this surgery and not do physical therapy, so OK MEDICINE, YOU WIN!

NFL Picks, other updates tomorrow and Friday.

No comments:

Post a Comment