Wednesday, October 28, 2009

I DID LEGS! And, I'm a total absolute Idiot...

So I just worked out my legs for the first time...ever really. In a weight lifting sense. I've done massive amounts of running, etc playing soccer and other sports all my life, but I just did squats, leg press, leg extension, calf raises, a bunch of time on the stair machine, and abs.

I'm freakin tired- but it feels absolutely amazing to be using my legs again. Moving around and whatnot. Awesome stuff. Wed. is now leg day. So...

Mon- Chest / Tricep / Front Shoulders
Tues- Back / Bicep / back shoulders
Wed- Legs / Cardio
Thurs- OFF for now
Fri- Chest / Tricep / Front Shoulders
Sat- Back / Bicep / back shoulders
Sun- Cardio, sedintary football watching

This is what I'm going with for the next few weeks at least. We'll see what happens.

Waiting around till 7 to go into Human Sexuality class. Why I'm going to that class, missing the first couple innings of the World Series with my beloved Phillies is beyond me. I am truly, pitifully, an idiot. Which brings me to my next point.

I just spilled chocolate flavored protein all over myself. It just blew up out of my shaker after the top came off. In front of a lot of people. And a lot more people to come when I go to class. And a lot of people in the Schine computer lab right now. In a white shirt. I look like a rolled around in the goddamn mud before I came here. Awesome. It's even in my hair, all sticky......

Too easy...

1 comment:

  1. Atta boy. Here at smart people school we always go to class haha

    ReplyDelete