Saturday, October 17, 2009

False Alarm

So I posted a couple weeks ago that my weight was up to 176. That is a lie. After weighing myself on two other scales, there is good news, however. After the last couple weeks serious eating and lifting I DO weigh in at a whopping 174 now. Just to clarify. As if you care.

I'm like one of these chicks that watch their weight like hawks. I gained 2 lbs today...oh god....even though I probably just left 2 lbs in the toilet....OK too far.

Anyway, that's what this is turning me in to. I'm off for the weekend for lifting, so I'm happy, sore, and going to eat myself senseless.

Monday, I have an appointment with the Physical Therapy people, most notably Colleen the ultimate Physical Therapist at the Rothman Institute just outside Philly. Hopefully she tells me I'm doing awesome because it's starting to feel pretty good down there. Walking isn't that big of a deal now, and I want to start light jogging soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment