Thursday, October 15, 2009

NFL Picks

Although I'm overly cynical I think lately about what people give a shit about reading about on Hopelesswalkon, I still seem to be getting good feedback about the NFL Picks. By good feedback, I mean people actually give a shit.

So with that said, my WEEK 6 NFL Picks

Washington over Kansas City- They get it done. Barely. Somehow.

Bengals over Houston- They're looking like an excellent team. Hopefully the offense starts to go off soon, because I have Chad Johnson on my fantasy team...

Pittsburgh over Cleveland- Big.

Minnesota over Baltimore- Probably the game of the week. Great matchup of two up and coming offenses vs. two badass defenses. I think Minn has the better offense AND better defense.

Jax over St. Louis- This is the #1 game of the week for what I will avoid watching on Sunday Ticket. Good god this sounds horrible. I wouldn't go to this game if someone gave me front row seats.

New Orleans over Ginas- I'm not sure anyone can keep up with New Orleans right now. They are killing it on both sides of the ball. That said, I wouldnt be at all surprised to see the Giants be the ones to knock them off. I think the key match up as usual with the Giants is how their D-line does against the Saints offensive line, particularly with Jamaal Brown out at LT.

Carolina over Tampa- They finally get the run game going a bit.

Green Bay over Detroit- Remember last year when Detroit played GB close? And then GB decided to start playing and scored like 27 points in one quarter? I think GB kicks their ass the whole game.

Philly over Oakland- Philly makes em seem a bit better than they are, due to the long road trip. But we still Fly Eagles Fly

Arizona over Seattle- Zona goes into Seattle and beats them, even though Seattle is damn good at home.

Jets over Buffalo- A beating for this struggling team. Rexy's boys are back in business.

New England over Titans- Wow, what a schedule to start the year for Tennessee. First time I'm picking against them. Which means they get their first win this weekend. Freakin Titans.

Atlanta over Chicago- Matt Ryan vs. Jay Cutler. Should be a solid one.

San Diego over Denver- No question. The buck stops here. San Diego wins this one convincingly.

No comments:

Post a Comment