Thursday, October 1, 2009

NFL Picks- Week 4


13-3 last week. Let's see if I can repeat this success ...don't count on it. Expect massive, massive failure this week.

That said, maybe I get lucky again. Just maybe.


Houston over Oakland- Jamarcus Russell is just terrible, so gotta go with the up and comers Houston.

Titans over Jax- Tennessee WILL NOT go 0-4... ha ha ha...really though they destroy Jax.

Pats over Ravens- Man...what a game this will be. Rematch from 2007 where they almost killed each other. I'm just picking the Pats because they're the freakin Pats and they're at home.

Cinci over Cleveland- I would pick about 3 college programs over Cleveland right now...

Giants over KC- You saw what the Birds did last week with their backup QB...

Chicago over Detroit- CLOSER THAN THE EXPERTS THINK!

Tampa Bay over Redskins- Zorn's seat gets hotter as TB upsets the mighty Skins...they're terrible. I repeat terrible.

Indy over Seattle- In the Dome? Absolutely. Domination.

Jets over NO- Defense wins ...stuff....this is the hardest game of the week to pick. I really have no clue. I think Rexy's D ends up confusing Breese just enough.

Miami over Buffalo- Even without Pennington. Pennington sucks. There is a REASON why a guy is a COMEBACK PLAYER OF THE YEAR so many times. The guy has to go away to come back. He's injury prone. He's terrible. They just upgraded. Maybe Henne can occasionally keep the D honest and throw the ball more than 10 yards.

SF over St. Louis- Singletary's run of dominance continues....one play from beating the mighty Vikings too. Hell of a team here. Look at Vernon Davis go.

Dallas over Denver- NOT AS CLOSE as the experts think. Dallas dominates. Tashard Choice baby.

Pittsburgh over SD- Tough one to pick. Should be an amazing game.
Minnesota over Green Bay- Wow. I FREAKING LOVE FOOTBALL!! I'm rooting for Old Man Wrangler, for the record. And I love the Pack.

No comments:

Post a Comment