Thursday, October 8, 2009

NFL Picks

I've been beastly (see previous posts). I intend to continue the domination, hopefully with a bit more domination.

Andddd the picks ladies and gentlemen (not you Rich, or you Josh)

Minnesota over St. Louis- Do we even need to discuss this? That greybeard is still a beast. I love how everyone hated on him the whole offseason, and when he comes back and actually plays, everyone is back on his jock. I hate the media. They make everyone hate the guy by having "Favre Updates" every 10 minutes, when there is NO NEW STORY. THE GUY SAID NOTHING, and EVERYONE HATED HIM. They always say, man if he just didn't say anything, it would have blown over. He went that route and still got killed. I freakin love the guy.

Dallas over KC- Another not even close one. Boom, F--K you KC.

Carolina over Washington- I'm picking against Wash. every game this year just about, if you haven't figured that out yet. Jason Campbell must go.

Philly over Tampa- A beatdown of epic proportions. Phils and Birds, on the road to vic-tor-yyyyy....

Giants over Oakland- There are some sacrificial lambs this week, Oakland is another one. Jamarcus continues his woeful run.

Buffalo over Cleveland- CLOSER THAN THE EXPERTS THINK...

Cinci over Baltimore- The upset! Gonna be a good one. Can Benson wear down Baltimore D? Can their corners hold up against Chad Ochocinco? I'm guessing it's going to be Foxworth for most of the day.

Pittsburgh over Detroit- Destruction of the Lions. Mendenhall continues his new run of dominance.

Atlanta over San Fran- The GAME OF THE WEEK. Going to be an awesome one. Matt Ryan wins it in the end for the Falcons.

New England over Denver- The master beats another one of his pupils.

Arizona over Houston- Another good game. Who woulda thought 3 years ago this would be a RUNNER UP for this fair sites game of the week? Not me. They're in the big time now. On the real though, who would have thought. Not me.

Jacksonville over Seattle- JAX continues their short run. This is despite the long trip to Seattle and their intimidating home record.

Tennessee over Indy- They gotta win sometime. They're too good to keep losing. I'm going down with the damn ship with these guys. Also, on my fantasy team this week I am starting Kerry Collins, Lendale White, and Chris Johnson...I'm praying for a shootout. On an unrelated note, WHO HAS TWO QB'S WITH BYE WEEKS THE SAME WEEK? Me. I'm an idiot. But we already knew that.

Jets over Miami- The Jets might win the Superbowl next year if "Sanchise" progresses the way he should.

Alright alright!! I eagerly await an unmoving day on the couch this Sunday.

No comments:

Post a Comment