Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Doctor Visit ...Greatttt Successss

So I visited with the doctors during my visit home this past weekend/Monday.

All is going well- very well. I'm more than two months ahead of schedule. I'm supposed to start jogging in February, and I am lightly jogging right now, albeit very slowly and ....lightly...

I was given a huge list of exercises that I can do, with varying degrees of difficulty. I'll be working my ass off on those, and hopefully keep this giant bubble of ahead of scheduleness going. In the meantime, I'm still lifting like a crazy man. My doctor weighed me in at 178, so I don't even know what to think anymore about the weight thing. Who cares, really. Either way I weighed nowhere near that before. so I'm gaining.

Back in lovely Syracuse, where the clouds are always out for your pleasure and enjoyment. Making major gains in the weight room, as well. I'll post where I'm at soon, and compare it with where I was a month ago, as posted on the site. Should be pretty cool.

No comments:

Post a Comment