Thursday, October 29, 2009

NFL Picks- The big winners

So I went 8-5 last week. Shameful, for real. I'm embarassed. I'm awful. I know. Thats why this site is called Hopeless Walk On. I'm f--king hopeless. Get over it already.

Uhh...anyway...here are this weeks NFL Picks! Guaranteed as always to be amazing.

Baltimore over Denver- Denver's unlikely undefeated run ends with a long East Coast trip, and Ray Lewis, Terrell Suggs, and Haloti Ngata.

Chicago over the Browns- Just because the Browns are terrible. I don't even see the light for these guys at all. They're awful, and show very little potential to be anything else. Even Oakland sorta shows potential at times.

Texans over Buffalo- Buffalo just doesn't have enough offense, and Fitzpatrick (haaaavard) just will check down too much, and the Texans will put up points. Buffalo's home field advantage will not be as advantageous this early in the year when it's not -12349 degrees.

Minnesota Vikings over Green Bay- Again. I really want to pick the Pack here, because something tells me they might win at home, but I can't do it. Minni wins again and Favre haters cry themselves to sleep.

Indy over 49ers- The Niners can't keep up offensively, but their defense does an OK job all things considered against Peyton and Co. I'm excited to see Patrick Willis and Manning's matchup. I DO think that Indy will not be able to run the ball much though.

Jets over Miami- They figure out the Wildcat based on what the Saints did last week, blitzing corners and not respecting the pass.

Lions over Rams- Because....because...hell I don't know. I flipped a coin on this one.

Dallas over Seattle- Seattle, when not at home. sucks. They're gonna get beaten here by a superior team.

San Diego over Oakland- I hate San Diego. Phillip Rivers is my least favorite person in all of sports. He is so arrogant it's infuriating. LT has shown time and time again what a brat he is, even if he's an amazing talent (though diminishing). However...they deliver the beatdown.

Titans over JAX- THEY HAVE TO WIN SOMETIME! Plus I really do think they will right the ship and put together a decent second half, centered around getting the run game going again.

Arizona over Carolina- There really is a divide these days between the good teams, and the bad ones. Carolina's inept (unbalanced) offense will not be able to hang in this one. Beanie Wells has a coming out party.

Eagles over Ginas- BIRDS! Philly wins a close one.

Falcons over Saints- THE UPSET! I honestly think these two teams are sorta equal, and in fact very similarly built teams. I just figured I'd pick the upset.


In other news, Randy Moss for Prez. That is all

1 comment: