Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Eating Habits

Those who know me know of my eating habits. They are infamous. They are known worldwide. I eat shit, basically. (Happy Gilmour anyone?) But now I want to gain weight, and good weight, since I'm one skinny dude.

I post this for a couple of reasons. One, those who know me will laugh their ass off about this. Since those who know me are really the only ones at this point reading this, that comprises 100% hilarity for my viewership. (Mom!!) Two, if I say it here, I kinda have to do it, since it's clearly call-out-able now since I said it in front of everyone.

I really do love me some fast food though. Ronald McDonald is my boy. I ring the Taco Bell numerous times weekly. Burger King has been renamed "Bodes Kingdom" by my roommates, who had nicknamed me Bode a long time ago after a furry little bear on this.....we'll leave that one alone for now. Either way, I visit with The King often.

I want this so bad that I have curtailed my eating habits. I'm containing my fast food addiction to two times per week. That's monumental. Those who know me will not believe this latest development, but let me just say that I bought rice, pasta, fresh meats, green beans, all sorts of crazy crap. Oh yeah. Made some of it today.

A new day has arrived ladies and gentleman...Ryan/Bode/Idiot/Hopelesswalkon has entered the dark (healthy) side...

No comments:

Post a Comment