Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Injury Update

So I'm sitting in Link Hall right now next to some douche who is talking loudly on his cell phone. Common courtesy, brotha, get the hell up and walk outside for a minute.

Anyway, I lifted earlier today, and am pretty much back on the horse. I'm going to start doing some light leg work in 1 month. This is not prescribed by any doctor, but I'm just sorta feeling it. Dr. Doyal. Good lord.

I've been walking all over the free world, since I need to in order to get around. It's hurting like hell and swelling up considerably, but I'm continuing to claim that it doesn't hurt to anyone who asks. Yep, I'm fine. So don't ask. I'm doing great. GREATTTTTTTTT.

I'm going to find a physical therapist around here, but I have to find a way to pay for it. We'll see how that goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment