Tuesday, September 29, 2009

I'm Going to Jog in 1 Week


I'm supposed to begin jogging in February. I'm going to try next week. First week in October.


Some might say I'm overzealous. Some people might say I'm ahead of the times. Most would most likely say that this doesn't surprise them at all, because I'm a retard. This does not burst my bubble, although it might burst my ankle upon first trying to jog.
Add Image

I tried sort of half jogging at the gym today while we were shooting a basketball around pre workout. (stopping the workout updates every week, going to do them once a month, lets face it, they're boring as hell)

Anyway, it didn't really hurt all that bad. So it's on! Wish me luck.

I'm taking off the brace for just walking as well.

In unrelated news, both my parents just began shaking their heads in the "no" motion with a disgusted look on their face, in unison.

No comments:

Post a Comment