Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Walk-on Meeting

So on Monday I went to the walk-on meeting for Syracuse Football. Clearly I can't play this year, but I wanted to get an idea of what to expect for next year. I also wanted to see if I could do something with the team this year, whether it be helping to cut up film or whatever the hell they need really. I'm going to be in touch with the Kevin VanDerzee, the president of football operations, to see if there is any room for me to help out this year. I'm really hoping there is.

He also said there might be an issue with my eligibility, or lack thereof. Since I started school in 2006, I might not have one more year of eligibility to play next year. If there were the case, there's really no dream, no journey, no blog, nothing. I'll be fucking crushed, I really will, if that's the case.

That said, one of the community colleges I went to for 3 semesters DID NOT have any sports teams, so how can I use up eligibility if I can't even play a sport if I wanted to? Also, I was enrolled part time, since I was working full time. So we'll see whats up. I'll update you as soon as I am updated. Hold your breath for me. Pray for me, if you pray.

3 comments:

  1. We'll get Jordan on that for ya buddy haha. And as for your room, I told you just a bed and clothes is the way to go man haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. http://www.theonion.com/content/news/small_unathletic_walk_on_injures_9?utm_source=a-section

    This is you dude!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahahaha.......truth I just cracked up like 8 times reading that

    ReplyDelete