Tuesday, September 22, 2009

5000 Calories per day...Weight Update

Gross.....by my count I'm eating like 5000 calories a day. I've gained some weight too. 176 according to the scale in the men's locker room at Archbold Gym. If so, that's a freaking huge weight gain. Just left my back/bicep workout, about to eat some food. Story of my life these days...

So the breakdown, using today as an example:

Breakfast: 3 eggs, tons of cheese, margarine, 2 slices white bread - 600 calories

Shake: 1500 calories

Lunch: Chicken tomato wrap thingie, chips, milk- 400 calories

Shake: 1500 calories

WORKOUT

Shake: 500 calories (less weight gainer, more protein)

Dinner: 1/2 lb BBQ pork/pasta, whole milk - 700 calories

Before bed snack: Something with more protein...you get the idea...


I disgust myself. Commitment.....but...so full..

2 comments:

  1. Dude, 5000 is nothing. By the way, make sure you eat a spoonful of peanut butter before going to bed each night. But good job on the weight/strength gain so far.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Also, I can tell that you're committed because you eat a "chicken tomato wrap thingie" instead of a good ol' BK Tendercrisp. Nice work.

    ReplyDelete