Sunday, April 25, 2010

Thank You

I believe some thank-yous are in order for help along the way to get to tryouts tomorrow. Without you guys, I wouldn't be able to even attempt this, and for that I am eternally appreciative.

In no particular order whatsoever, thank you:

Mom, Dad, Marykay, Matt, Kristen, Josh Hawley (beast), Natalie Daurio, Colleen O'Hara, Chris Jarmon, Rich Teesdale, Jordan Adams, Phil Daughton, Mike Daly, Coach Luther, the guys at WAER, Sham Kala-kadima, Danny Fersh, Daniela Bianchi, everyone at NFL Films, the guy that broke my ankle, Sean Haley, Dr. Puleo, anyone who read the blog at any point, offered me support or advice, and anyone else that I am forgetting THANK YOU!!!

Tomorrow is time to ball..wish me luck everybody.

1 comment:

  1. yeahhh bodee hope all went well! were celebrating friday no matter what the turn out is, youve got way more heart than any steroid junkie on that team!proud of you kid.

    ReplyDelete