Sunday, April 18, 2010

Priceless

So I'm in on a Saturday night for the first time in a long time- about to go to bed here nice and early and wake up early for a run. Did the same thing last night, look at me go...

Anyway, in my random Internet searchings to keep me busy this evening I found this priceless bit of humor... priceless if you are familiar with the venerable Emmitt Smith and his on-air strugglings. I was crying from laughing so hard. Enjoy.

http://walterfootball.com/draft2010emmitt.php


1 comment:

  1. hahaha I'm glad you at least found SOMETHING to entertain you last night lol. I spent the end of it trying to run home from Tim's house because I was freezing... but couldn't run because I was in heels... Woke up and my feet feel fine. Yes, I have become almost as god-like as you.

    oh and one more thing...

    GO BODE GOOOOO!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete