Monday, March 8, 2010

Back On The Horse Tomorrow

Back to the weights tomorrow- looking forward to it. I'm going to bed in a few minutes and going to wake up early to go before class. I've felt at times lost and confused this week without having a steady gym schedule- my goal has become the center of my life, it seems. Not that anyone that has been near me over the past several months would not agree, but I guess I'm just continuing to notice.

The ankle is finally starting to have some burst in it. I really started to notice this week with all the basketball and stuff. It's starting to show a little life, which is exciting. God, it has been a long, long time I feel like since it was just normal to run, jump, or cut without pain. It's nice. Let's hope it continues, as I still haven't put on cleats and really beat it up, but basketball is a pretty decent indicator I feel like.

As always, I'll keep you updated on how things go...Go 'Cuse in the Big East Tournament.

1 comment:

  1. That's my boy. Welcome to the realm of true football obsession... gotta get better every day baby!

    ReplyDelete