Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Back From Break, Random Notes


Back from spring break. It was a crazy time over spring break, things got pretty out of control...no, no, wait, yeah, they didn't. I went home to the Philly 'burbs and basically worked out, hung out with a few friends, read a lot, and watched a few movies. Did a little shopping for some new sneakers, found nothing I like, but DID come up with a very lifelike Randy Moss figurine in a clearance bin for 5 DOLLARS! I only had 4 dollars in my pocket, and wouldn't you believe the man took it. Now ol' Randy sits on my desk and keeps an eye on things.


I played some ball this weekend in cleats and all, and felt really good. Didn't go quite 100% but didn't totally half-ass it either, and I think I'm coming along really well at this point. I played Sunday and the ankle is still pretty sore, but nothing like it used to be. I squatted today and it's even doing well. I could cut actually pretty well.

Hoping that all is going well for the SU football team in the beginning of spring practices, which according to Syracuse.com started on Monday. I hope to be with them someday, and will continue to work towards that goal. I do not know when tryouts or that sort of thing are, but when they do come- I will be ready. At this point, with cardio and all I'm working out 6 or 7 days a week, depending on the week, and am really coming along. I've said it before- if I don't make this team, it certainly won't be for lack of effort. I will control what I can control, and that is what I put into it.


I'll be updating a lot more soon! I'm also on the radio on 88.3 WAER in Syracuse on the post game shows for basketball and lacrosse. More so lacrosse at this point, but the occasional basketball show as well. Tune in after the games for my ...analysis? Uh oh...


You can also go to http://www.waer.org/ and listen live. Happy Tuesday and back to work.

No comments:

Post a Comment