Monday, December 14, 2009

'Tis the Finals Season...

3 classes down, two to go.

Looking forward to break. Reading the following books:

Paper Lion - This guy basically did what I'm trying to do, only he did it from more of a journalistic perspective than I did. He was always (from what I've read so far) kind of a side-show girly man on the team, while I'm trying to actually make the team. Still, freakin awesome and this Plimpton guy is pretty damn funny.

Truman - A biography on Harry Truman, probably the most underrated president ever.

What Matters Most Is How Well You Walk Through The Fire - Charles Bukowski poetry. Freakin poetic.

And hopefully one or two more, depending on time. Truthfully, I'm looking forward to break mostly because I have very little to do. I'm going to lift hard, condition hard, and read books basically. Maybe I can even make it to an Eagles game, we'll see. Either way, life is good. Just gotta get through two more finals and it's smooth sailing, baby.

2 comments:

  1. read paperlion in 6th grade. good book

    ReplyDelete
  2. You should also be reading A Few Seconds of Panic by Stefan Fatsis if you haven't already. Great modern take on Paper Lion.

    ReplyDelete