Saturday, December 26, 2009

Obligatory Christmas Post, Updates

So life is good. Just got back from the gym (went with my boy to Bally's, that gym seriously sucks- creepy people there in King of Prussia, PA) and realized that I have nothing else to do for the rest of today. Gotta love it.

Christmas was good- drove up to Long Island to see Mom late the night before Christmas Eve, hung out with her on Christmas Eve night. Good times and all. She woke my ass up early to drive to my brothers somewhere in nowhereville, New Jersey (yeah Ginsberg) where I hung out until 4, when I had to go to work for NFL Films.

There I helped produced the webcast on NFL.com of the Titans vs. Chargers epic beatdown. The Titans live and die by Vince Young, and it shouldn't be that way- not with the way CJ was running last night. Too many drives with three straight pass calls, or two pass calls, hampering the hell out of their offense. I say fuck it, be predictable, run it right at them until they prove that they can actually stop it. Especially when VY was clearly having an off night.

But anyway, Merry late Christmas. I'm not too festive this year. Sort of hate driving around to see all the different relatives and all, and too much to do. I didn't even get to eat Christmas dinner with the fam, so whatever.

And what did I get? Cash, Amazon gift card, and a bottle of Soco from my brother. At least they're all useful. God bless America.

No comments:

Post a Comment