Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Gym Updates

Been working out with a buddy of mine since I got home (miss you Josh baby), introduced him to this high-intensity workout that was given to me. He's taking it like a champ, although he threw up last time we went. I, on the other hand, am kind of plateauing a bit in a lot of ways.

Good times though, thanks Bally's Gym, because every time we go in I'm just like yeah I'm with him, on the guest pass, and they just sorta nod and grunt at me. They just don't care. It's awesome. If I can go this entire break pulling that nonsense, I'll be a happy man with an extra 50 bucks or so in my pocket-- God bless America.

I've also been coming in to NFL Films and helping out every day, so I haven't had a ton of free time to do the things that I wanted- not that I'm complaining, there is coaching tape here that I've stared at whenever possible, mesmerized. Once again, God bless America.

Squat is up to 200 lbs (longggggg way to go) bench is stuck at 175 (3 sets, 10 reps, down to 8 reps next week we'll see where the weight is then. Also only 30-45 seconds between sets). I suck. Just gonna keep on the grind here, like I have been. My weight is a steady 180, hoping to add a bit more weight over this next month. I've also begun jump roping and sprinting.

Lastly, I won my fantasy football league, so I'm walking around with a strong sense of entitlement, like I really knew what I was doing. Hell, I won last year, so lightning DOES sometimes strike twice.

No comments:

Post a Comment