Tuesday, December 1, 2009

I Am Featured in Tomorrow's Daily Orange: Have They Run Out of Things to Talk About?

The Daily Orange, the Syracuse student newspaper, one of the most renowned in the country, has lowered themselves to featuring me in tomorrow's (Thursday's) paper.

Danny Fersh interviewed me (and two friends, and my Mom!) for the article and I have full faith that he wrote a fair, open-minded article. In other words, he probably ripped me for being a complete retard. I look forward to reading it.

So pick up a copy of the Daily Orange tomorrow wherever you can- hell, it's free, why wouldn't you. I'll post a link to the story on the D.O.'s website tomorrow, when it's up.

UPDATE: http://media.www.dailyorange.com/media/storage/paper522/news/2009/12/02/Feature/hopeless.Walk.On.Continues.To.Follow.Dreams-3843034.shtml - There's the article...


1 comment:

  1. Damn that's a good article. I'm tacking that one up in my room. Too bad it didn't talk about how your REAL inspiration was Chris Jarmon's badass football abilities. Congrats on the press and the progress so far buddy.

    ReplyDelete