Saturday, December 5, 2009

Last Word(s) on the D.O. Article

So I just wanted to thank Danny Fersh for writing a nice article for the Daily Orange about me. It was well done, it really was. I did, however, want to address the headline, which he did not pick. The editors apparently pick it.

Hopeless Walk On Continues to Follow His Dreams...wow. Remember last week when I ripped on the Kay Jewelers commercials? That belongs in a goddamn Kay commercial. Like I'm doing this to follow my dreammmmmsss....so beautiful...

No. I wanna play ball. I'm busting my ass to try and do it. They should have made the title "Random Guy Trys His Hand at Football" or "Some Dude Has a Death Wish"...much more appropriate. Just saying.

I don't type on this silly-ass blog to follow my dreams. I do it to point out obvious flaws and ridiculousness in Kay Jewelers commercials. Just to be clear. That's all.

No comments:

Post a Comment