Thursday, November 12, 2009

NFL Picks Week 10

UPDATES are coming over the next few days.

In the meantime, here are the winners for this week.

San Fran over Chicago- San Fran snaps their losing streak.

Jets over JAX- Because I pick everyone over Jacksonsville. Because they kinda suck. Because the Jets are about to snap out of their little funk with a good old fashioned beating.

Washington over Denver- The upset!

Steelers over Cinci- Gotta do it. Gonna be a great game.

Titans over Bills- Chris Johnson show goes wild.

Minnesota over Detroit- Come on now....come on. This is a free win when picking games.

NO over St. Louis- Two gimmies in a row.

Atlanta over Carolina- Something is just missing in Carolina this year. They just disappear for years at a time. It's strange. I think they obviously need a QB, a WR, and a playmaker in their defensive secondary.

Miami over Tampa Bay- The Battle Of Florida, and the young QB's...the rookie looked good last week for Tampa I will say that.

KC over Oakland- KC is a team on the rise, and Oakland....well....they get Run DMC back in the lineup? They really do have decent personnel...

Arizona over Seattle- NFC West showdown, I just have no faith in Seattle this year. Maybe next year...isn't it crazy though how quickly Seattle has fallen to the wayside? It's the Super Bowl loser curse.

Philly over San Diego- I take Philly every week...

Green Bay over Dallas- YES, I said it. Picking against America's team, with America's douchey golden boy Phil Daughton-look-alike Tony Romo.

Pats over Indy- Always a classic. I'll be watching. (not in a creepy way)

Ravens over Cleveland- Not even close...Mangini's ship is sinking...

My ship however is not. Tune in over the next few days for some legit updates. I haven't in a while. I have failed you on updating with my progress. This injustice will not stand.

No comments:

Post a Comment