Monday, November 23, 2009

New Workout

Ah, things are changing...

My ankle is getting better, and I'm feeling adventurous...so that means a new workout. I've been given a new workout plan by a trainer who knows a thing or two about football training, we'll put it that way.

It's more intensive. More stressful on the body. More badass. More awesome.

Updates to come soon on how this goes- I have no time with going home and all this week to start anew, so I'm doing the current workout over the next few days, but next week I'll be all ready to roll with this.

11-3 so far in my picks this week, even a blind squirrel finds nuts....what?

Class at 6 tonight, then gym afterward. I'll be posting, because I actually will have some time, but Happy Thanksgiving to everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment