Thursday, February 4, 2010

Getting my Legs Right

Squats, split squats, jump squats, speed squats, lunges, dead lifts, cleans, running, stair machine, basketball, ahhhhhhhhh........

Although on most days I drag my ass around this tundra of a campus, my legs are getting stronger, more conditioned, more in shape, etc. Soon I should be at least reasonably solid in the leg area and I'm still doing the upper body nonsense, so hell I should look like a football player at some point. Now looking and actually being one are two different things, of course, but at least I'm putting the time in. Any new recommendations on leg exercises is always appreciated!

Also, as of now, the ankle is really sore on a daily basis but doesn't cause me any major pain at this point while lifting. It does slow me down during basketball though, but it's definitely coming along and improving. It's just a long, long f--king road, I underestimated how long it would really take to get all the way better. I really doubt it's going to be 100% before I have to try out for the SU Football team.

Coming up on Saturday or tomorrow: a long, drawn out Super Bowl piece. Come back to see who my prediction is, and by how much. I'll say this: the winner is gonna win big.

No comments:

Post a Comment